After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, want more information about our privacy practices, or want to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Collection of personal information
- Device Information
- Purpose:to load the Site accurately for you and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Font:collected automatically when you access our Site through cookies, log files, web beacons, tags or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose:shared with our Shopify processor.
- Personal information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- order information
- Purpose:to provide you with products or services to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, assess our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when you are in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Font:collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our Shopify processor.
- Ipersonal information collected:name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Customer support information
- Purpose:provide customer support.
- Font: collected from you.
- Personal information collected:provided by the customer for support purposes.
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the above address to request deletion.
sharing personal information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
- We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here.: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights..
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here:https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can unsubscribe from Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
To learn more about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page athttps://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of receiving targeted advertising by:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don't have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or navigate from page to page. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, for example if it is the first time they visit it or if they are frequent visitors.
We use the following cookies to optimize your experience on our Site and to provide our services.
Cookies necessary for the operation of the store
|Name||Function (as described by the supplier)||duration|
|_ab||Used in connection with access to admin.||2y|
|_secure_session_id||Used in connection with navigation through a storefront.||24 hours|
|_shopify_country||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|_shopify_m||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||1y|
|_shopify_tm||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||30min|
|_shopify_tw||Used for managing customer privacy settings.||2w|
|_storefront_u||Used to facilitate updating customer account information.||1 min|
|c||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|cart||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_currency||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|cart_sig||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ts||Used in connection with checkout.||2w|
|cart_ver||Used in connection with shopping cart.||2w|
|checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||4w|
|checkout_token||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|dynamic_checkout_shown_on_cart||Used in connection with checkout.||30min|
|hide_shopify_pay_for_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
|keep_alive||Used in connection with buyer localization.||2w|
|master_device_id||Used in connection with merchant login.||2y|
|previous_step||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|remember_me||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|secure_customer_sig||Used in connection with customer login.||20y|
|shopify_pay||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|shopify_pay_redirect||Used in connection with checkout.||30 minutes, 3w or 1y depending on value|
|storefront_digest||Used in connection with customer login.||2y|
|tracked_start_checkout||Used in connection with checkout.||1y|
|checkout_one_experiment||Used in connection with checkout.||session|
Analytics and reports
|Name||Function (as described by the supplier)||duration|
|_landing_page||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_orig_referrer||Track landing pages.||2w|
|_shopify_sa_p||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_sa_t||Shopify analytics relating to marketing & referrals.||30min|
|_shopify_ga||Shopify and Google Analytics.||session|
How long a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or a "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may adversely affect your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept them through your browser controls, often found in the "Tools" or "Preferences" menu of your browser. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, you can find it in your browser's help file or through sites such as: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Also, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent our sharing of information with third parties, such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above.
do not track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and use practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As stated above, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact us by email or post using the details provided under "Contact Us" above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Last update:August 2, 2022